Saturday 2 July 2011

Torn between the different dreams

Present, Now, This place, This stituation, This moment...
I am here because of the choices i have made in the past
Chasing after the dreams that i believed was the best for me

And here i am, having to make another choice, another toss of the coin..

How do i know which to follow?
How can i possibly choose when future is totally unpredictable?

I can choose the "go forward" one, but, at what cost?? is it worth it??
I can choose the "dream" one, which is unfortunately, totally not in my hands!
Or i can choose the "forever" one, which i've believed till today and still believe is the best one of all.

Will i even be able to choose my own dream this time?
Will they let me??
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment